Queer Kid Bible Camp registration is open!
Queer Kid Bible Camp does Cave Springs Camp! Join us from July 3rd-6th for 4 action packed days of Queer Joy & Kinship! Open to LGBTQIA2S+ youth, their siblings & allies. Campers will be sleeping in cabins divided by age group. All spaces at camp will be degendered, with private changing areas and single stall washrooms available to all. Activities including tie dye, archery, swimming, high ropes, canoeing, talent show, art, improv and learning about queer history/theology will be happening in small and full camp groups. Finances should not be a barrier to registration- contact Ally (he/him) at email@example.com with any questions.
|Queer Kid Bible Camp @ Cave Springs||7-12||July 3-6||$295||OPEN|
Arrival (July 3rd) at 10am, Pick Up (July 6th) at 2:00pm.
On Arrival Day you will:
- Sign in with the directors;
- Give any medications to the camp healthcare staff;
- Choose a family password that will be used on departure day;
- Submit any outstanding forms and payments;
- Have your head checked for lice.
- Cancellations made prior to June 15 are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made from June 15 to five days before the start day of camp are subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made four or fewer days before camp are not subject to a refund unless compelling evidence is provided to the director.