Let your kids cook you dinner!
Confidence in the kitchen is a great skill for kids to work on! It will lead to a strengthened sense of independence and self-esteem. This easy camp recipe will have them feeling like total chefs. They might need a little bit of help with some of the steps, but overall this is a very simple yet delicious meal for the whole family to enjoy.
English Muffin Pizzas (E-M-P’s)
Makes 2 E-M-Ps
Note: 1 person might eat 2-4 EMPs.
- 1 English muffin, separated into 2 halves
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce/ pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Toppings such as:
- Diced bell peppers
- Whatever you like on your pizza!
Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the English muffin halves on a baking tray with the inside part facing up.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce onto each English muffin half and spread so that the sauce covers right up to the edge.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of cheese onto each half.
- Add any toppings you choose!
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
*For bigger personalized mini pizzas, you can try making these on Naan bread instead of English Muffins!