Overnight campers sleep in same gender cabins of 8-12 campers with at least 2 staff members. Campers sleep on bunk-beds. Washroom facilities are nearby. Campers are assigned to small activity groups with which they participate in typical camp activities. Evening programming includes large group games, campfires, vespers, and tuck.
Drop off and pick-up info: *All camps start the registration process at 4pm on date of drop off*
On Arrival Day you will:
1. Sign in with the directors;
2. Give any medications to the camp healthcare staff;
3. Choose a family password that will be used on departure day;
4. Submit any outstanding forms; and
5. Have your head checked for lice.
Departure time for all Overnight Camps is 7:00 pm. Come at 6:30pm on departure day and view a slideshow of photos from the week.
Items to Buy:
(The following items are on sale at arrival and departure times only.)
- T-Shirts are on sale for $12
- Picture CD's are on sale for $5
- Water bottles with our logo - large (1L) for $15 or small (500mL) for $8
- Cancellations made prior to June 15 are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made from June 15 to five days before the start day of camp are subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made four or fewer days before camp are not subject to a refund unless compelling evidence is provided to the director
Campers are introduced to God in a new and exciting fashion. We recognize that children come from a variety of backgrounds and we strive to provide them with a safe environment to learn about God. Children participate in daily sessions where they sing contemporary worship music, led by a worship band. They also watch an age-appropriate drama that runs the span of the week. After session, children take part in small group discussions and activities where they are encouraged to ask questions and recap what took place during the daily drama. Each day ends with vespers. During this time, campers are led in more worship and participate in skits about God.