Weddings at Cave Springs Camp
Cave Springs Camp provides the space and some amenities for your wedding. We do not have officiants, caterers or staff to assist with your wedding.
Site access will include:
- Main hall with attached kitchen
- Outdoor chapel
- Outdoor pavillion
- Outdoor field and gathering space
- Main indoor space seats approximately 100-120 people
- Outdoor chapel seats approximately 80 adults. Additional standing room is available
- Outdoor pavillion with fireplace and picnic tables seats approximately 80 people
- Outdoor field space is available for a large party tent (not provided by Cave Springs, must be rented seperately)
The cost to rent the site is a flat fee of $1500. This includes set up on Friday starting after 3pm (if necessary) until Sunday night, and access to the site through this time. Clean up must be complete by Sunday night. Arrangements for earlier or later arrival and departure times can be made with director (fees will be negotiated based on time adjustments).
A deposit of $200 is required to hold your spot.
A damage deposit of $200 is required to be submitted before the rental period commences. This damage deposit will be returned to you should there be no damages that occur.
Access to overnight accomodations are available at an additonal cost.
- Tents can be set up onsite, $15 per person per night cost still applies
- Each basic cabin sleeps 14 people
- $15 per person per night for our basic cabins with bunkbeds
- Smaller cabins with single cots are available for additional costs:
- Director’s Cabin - sleeps up to 4 with washroom (2 piece) - $60/night
- Medical Cabin - sleeps up to 4 with washroom (2 piece) - $60/night
- Wee House - sleeps 2 - $40 per night
- 17C - sleeps 2 - $40 per night
- *Additional accomodations available for Fall rentals only, please contact the Director for information if you are a Fall rental group
Insurance and Liquor License
We do require Cave Springs Camp to be listed as additionally insured on your insurance for the time of your rental. Also, should you be serving alcohol, a liquor license is required.