Nestled in the heart of wine country and sheltered against the Niagara Escarpment. Cave Springs Camp offers a scenic and relaxing venue for your group’s next retreat or special event.
Rent our Camp Facilities for:
- community retreats
- youth groups
- church groups
- team building & leadership programs
- adult weekend retreats – yoga, spiritual, health/wellness, creativity (art, writing)
- weddings and family reunions
- corporate retreats, meetings & workshops
- Snowshoeing, cross country skiing and other winter fun.
The camp is located between Beamsville and Vineland and provides you with stunning vistas of Lake Ontario and Toronto. As well, it lends itself to the beautiful scenery of the adjacent vineyards, Bruce Trail and Niagara Escarpment. The camp has 16 acres, with trails, forests and wetlands. Our facility rentals give the opportunity for your group to explore the natural world, hike the trails or challenge yourself with the high ropes…all for our affordable rates!
Throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring, we offer affordable retreat space and rental options to community groups, church groups, families and non-profits that allows you to customize your experience. You can rent the entire camp with full access to all its facilities or rent any combination of hall space and cabins/bunkies and any of the outdoor activities.
Features and Amenities
- Legacy Hall is a 7,500 square foot four- season community hall and lodge. The upper floor has a community hall with vaulted ceilings, comfortably holding up to 80 people for meals and a commercial kitchen. The lower hall is suitable for workshops and meeting space and comfortably holds 50 at tables or 75 in theatre style. Both halls may be rented on an hourly basis (Two hour minimum) or by the day. Overnight sleeping accommodations are on the lower level with eight four-bed bunkies. The hall also includes an elevator and gender neutral, accessible bath/washrooms.
- Hoxie Hall is a large rustic dining hall with a stone fireplace, vaulted pine ceilings and commercial kitchen. The hall holds up to 150 people for meals.
- Rustic overnight accommodations can be found for up to 84 people in three-season cabins located in the cabin circle. Central washroom buildings with private showers & toilets are also available.
- Outdoor chapel amphitheatre nestled into the escarpment.
- Outdoor activity areas, include a swimming pool (June to September), volleyball court, hiking trails, archery range and high ropes challenge course.