Volunteers are an integral part of the Cave Springs Camp community. Those who are not able to commit to a full summer contract might consider volunteering throughout the summer. During the summer we accept volunteers to fulfil roles as counsellors and program/logistics staff.
In addition, stay tuned for other volunteer opportunities throughout the year such as work-bees and site clean-ups. Keep an eye on our Social Media accounts for updates!
Perks of Volunteering at Cave Springs Camp
High school-aged volunteers are eligible to gain volunteer hours valid towards their high school diploma (For example, volunteering for a week can get you up to 90 hours!!!)
Volunteers are able to gain relevant work experience in the field of childcare, outdoor education and site maintenance
The opportunity to participate in all aspects of the camp staff community including staff devotionals, staff meetings and staff time off.
Above all, volunteers have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the many children that they will interact with.
- Minimum 16 years of age to volunteer
- Volunteers who are over the age of 18 must sign an offence declaration form
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must sign an offence declaration form for minors
- First Aid/ NLS training is an asset but not a requirement
- Previous experience working with kids an asset
To apply to be a volunteer:
1) Follow the link below
2) Create a CampBrain account
3) Select “Volunteer Information Form”
4) Finally, our Senior Staff will be in touch with you to arrange the details of your time at camp