There is no better job in the world than working at summer camp! Each member of our staff team is selected based on their readiness to provide caring, safe, and fun-filled experiences for campers. We are dedicated to creating supportive community among our staff team, campers, parents, and camp supporters.
Each staff member will participate in the following process:
1) submission of an online application;
2) attendance at an in person interview;
3) reference checks;
4) submission of First Aid certifications and Police Record Checks
5) Participation in staff training weekend (May) and staff training week (June);
6) Community support and mentoring by senior staff members
The responsibility and trust placed in our staff is immense and requires individuals who display a caring attitude, a Christian commitment, and enthusiasm for children. We are seeking individuals who are looking to explore their own leadership potential, to learn, to grow, and to be challenged.